Here are a few things you can be praying for:
- We really need to sell our home ( www.202coker.com)
- The drive to and from Canton is relaxing however I could be much more effective if we lived there!
- www.secondchancecanton.com (Secure PayPal)
- Will you consider an online tax deductible donation? If your a Church- Will you consider giving to help us get this off the ground? Many pastors preach on supporting other pastors- Will you step out today and help make it happen?
- Meeting outside in this weather is by far one of the hardest things we have ever done but we are learning first hand about things we have taken for granted.
- Patients in EVERYTHING
- Growth with Arthrex. God has been good! Now to manage the growth.
- Staff meeting with C3 today
Praying God blesses you beyond measure today!!
- I will be sharing our story and preaching a message from God that could be life changing.
- Praying we will be in our “Temporary Space” at the end of the shopping center with AC! (Some of us my be buying some Herbal Life…..Seriously! )
- Looking forward to Staff Meeting Monday, WOW- what a week at C3
- Ready for Pastor Gary to return from Vacation
- Praying for the Fire Marshal to Approve our plans for build out!!
- Bank, Bank, Bank, Bank…….Yep we need one to believe in Second Chance Canton
- Did I mention, I have a house to sell? I am ready to be in CANTON!!!
Bring your friends Sunday! Can’t wait to tell them about Jesus. See you at C3.
- Hot does not even come close to describing the heat in the room at C3 Sunday.
- Despite all of the sweat, Pete hit a home run with C3CR Message Sunday
- I will be talking to the owner of a Store Front in our shopping center today about use of their space on Sundays until our build out is finished. This would be such a blessing!!
- Praying for Pastor Gary and Elena this week as they enjoy Vacation. I am positive he will return in Super Charged mode so ya’ll get ready!
- Our home is ready. Pray w/ us for a quick sale. We are ready to be in Canton.
- Summer is wrapping up at the Floyd’s, Gear up for Football season- You better believe it!
- Looking forward to seeing Corbett on the Drum Line with Rome High. Very Proud of my boy.
- Pretty excited about sharing our story at C3 Sunday and how God calls us to serve Him.